Now Hiring Dispatcher - Deadline Extended
Article was added on Wednesday, June 05, 2019
Distribution Engineering Specialist (DISPATCHER)
Santee Electric Cooperative, Inc. - Kingstree Office - 1
To manage and coordinate all communications with various
internal personnel, external groups and organizations, and member
owners to ensure the efficient and safe delivery of all field
- Skills and knowledge normally acquired through an associate
degree with a minimum of three years of work experience in a
- Position requires attention to detail, strong organization
skills, and good oral and written communication skills.
- Must have adept computer experience and have knowledge of using
Windows based programs and Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Must be able to work rotating shift, including weekends,
holidays, weekdays and/or nights.
- Knowledge in SCADA and GIS Software is preferred.
- Must be able to operate basic office equipment.
- Must be a quick learner and a disciplined multi tasker.
- A six-month probationary period.
- Must be comfortable working alone.
- Must be able to exercise good judgement.
- WIN Certification scores
Locating Information - 4
Reading for Information - 3
If interested, please contact Kimberly Burke at the SC Works
office at firstname.lastname@example.org for the
requirements and completion of the application. This job
opening closes at SCWorks on 7/1/2019.
Minimum: $ 22.56/
<< Back to the News and Press Listing