SEC Offers High School Seniors Scholarships
Article was added on Monday, February 15, 2010
Santee Electric Cooperative will award eight $500.00
scholarships to high school seniors at our Annual Meeting on March
30, 2010. Two awards each will be randomly drawn from
applicants in Williamsburg, Clarendon, Georgetown and Florence
counties. Please read the eligibility information and
requirements before submitting an application.
Applications are due by 4:30 p.m. on March 12,
2010. If you have additional questions, please contact
Adrel Langley at 843-355-0502. Good luck!
- Applicant must be a SEC member or a child or legal ward of a
SEC member that has been a member in good standing for a t least 12
consecutive months at the application deadline of March 12,
2010. Only one scholarship will be awarded per family per
- A student can only receive this scholarship one time - it is
- The scholarship monies can be used by undergraduate students to
attend, on a full-time basis, any university or college.
- Only high school seniors with a "C" average or better may
- This application must be completed and returned to SEC by 4:30
p.m. on March 12, 2010.
- The recipients will be chosen in a random drawing at the Annual
Meeting on March 30, 2010. Children of SEC Board of Directors or
employees are not eligible.
- Persons whose names are drawn will be required to provide SEC
with an official transcript verifying their eligibility within 30
days after the drawing.
- The scholarship funds will be paid to the recipients after
verification of transcripts.
- You must be a senior in high school to enter.
- All blanks must be filled out or the application will be
voided. The application must be signed on the space
- SEC must receive the application by March 12, 2010 or it will
be voided. Only one application is allowed per applicant. Duplicate
applications will be voided.
Click here to download the
<< Back to the News and Press Listing