Advance Pay Rider
This rider is available in conjunction with the Cooperative's
Residential Rates (RES-B4) and the Cooperative's General Services
Applicable for use with other approved Cooperative commercial
and industrial electric rate schedules.
Type of Service
As shown on the rate schedule with which this Rider is being
used in conjunction.
An amount computed under the rate schedule with which this Rider
is used except the following:
1. The basic facility charge will be computed at $0.94 per
- The member shall purchase electric service from the Cooperative
in accordance with the present and any future rate schedule of the
Cooperative on a pay-as-you-go basis for the above referenced
- The member will execute an Advance Pay Program Agreement
- As a result of participation in the Advance Pay program, the
member will not be mailed a monthly statement for electric usage or
other applicable fees or charges.
- The member shall pay all applicable daily service charges as
appropriate and set forth by the Cooperative's rate schedule.
- The member is solely responsible to regularly monitor the
balance on the Advance Pay account and understands that electric
service will be subject to disconnection without any written
notification from the Cooperative to the member, once the balance
of the account reaches zero.
- The member understands the medical and health conditions of any
person located at the address where electric service is furnished
by Cooperative, and/or extreme hot or cold weather conditions, or
temperatures in some instances may postpone disconnection of
- Advance Pay accounts shall not be eligible for payment
arrangements with the Cooperative and energy assistance shall not
be applied until received as payment on the member's Advance Pay
- Advance Pay members must remain enrolled for a minimum of 12
months (365 days.) Any balance remaining after this period,
must be paid in full to change payment options.
<< Back to the Rate Schedules Section