This Schedule is available only for domestic purposes to
consumers living in private households, apartments and other
residential dwelling units including its appurtenances if served
through the same meter.
Type of Service
The Cooperative will provide service at 60 hertz, single-phase 2
or 3 wires, or three-phase 3 or 4 wires, at our standard
$0.70 per day
Energy Charge per
$0.125000 per kWh
Minimum Monthly Charge
The minimum monthly charge under the above rate shall be the
monthly facilities charge for all members served under this rate
schedule except those members for which a higher minimum monthly
bill is required under the cooperative's standard policy because of
special circumstances by the member affecting the cooperative's
cost of rendering service. Minimum monthly billing
requirements are further explained below under Special
- The charges computed at the above monthly rate shall be subject
to applicable South Carolina Sales Tax, franchise fees,
assessments, and surcharges imposed by any governmental
- The minimum Contract Period for service provided under
this schedule shall be one (1) year.
- The amount calculated at the above rate is subject to be
adjusted monthly by the Cooperative's projected wholesale power
cost. The rate shall be adjusted by a TIER (Times Interest
Earned Ratio) adjustment factor to cover wholesale power cost
changes and a rate necessary to maintain TIER as set forth by the
mortgage agreements between the cooperative and its approved
- A contribution‐in‐aid to construction may be required to
provide additional capacity adequate to serve abnormal
- This rate schedule includes cost for installed facilities
adequate to serve a 200A service entrance rating. If the
Cooperative is required to install excess facilities without
anticipated additional electric usage there will be a required
contribution‐in‐aid to construction as calculated using the
approved cooperative line extension policy.
- The Cooperative's facilities used to provide electrical service
have definite capacity limitations and can be damaged by overloads.
Therefore, the Consumer must notify the Cooperative prior to making
alterations to the service entrance equipment so that facilities of
proper capacity may be provided. The Consumer shall be responsible
for all expenses and or damages to Consumer's facilities resulting
from failure to give proper notice. The Consumer may also be
subject to a contribution‐in‐aid of construction for work required
to meet the Consumer's alterations. The Consumer should
contact the Cooperative for information concerning charges for such
- Intermittent service connections and disconnections can be
subject to an operating service charge of not less than
- Bills are due upon receipt. Bills are delinquent 22
days from the Billing Date and subject to a late payment charge on
the current bill equal to ten percent (10%) of the first $25 and an
additional two percent (2%) thereafter. Those unpaid after 30
days are subject to service disconnection.
- The basic monthly bill will be increased by $12.00 for three
- The normal point of delivery shall be the point of attachment
at a location as designated by the Cooperative.
- Temporary service or construction service shall be supplied at
a single point of delivery and in accordance with the Cooperative's
Line Extension Plan.
- Service under this schedule is subject to the provisions of the
Cooperative's Service Rules and Regulations.
Supersedes Schedule B
Effective for bills rendered on and after May 1,
<< Back to the Rate Schedules Section