Now you can save on time and money with Bank Draft from Santee Electric Cooperative. Paying bills just got easy.
Paying bills takes time, and time, after all, is money. Now you can save on time and money when you sign up for bank draft. Santee Electric will then automatically deduct the amount of your bill from your checking account each month. You still receive your monthly statement, showing kilowatt hour usage and the amount due, at least one week before your account is drafted. You can rest assured that your payment will always be made on time and it saves you from having to write a check and mail it in every month.
To sign up to have your payment drafted from your checking account, credit card, or debit card, you can log into your Smart Hub account HERE or visit any of our five offices.
1. Log into Smart Hub
2. In the Billing & Payments dropdown click Auto Pay Program
3. On the right side of the screen under actions click Sign Up For Auto Pay
Late on your electric bill? If you're a renter and you're behind on your bills because of the COVID-19 pandemic, you may qualify for help through the SC Stay Plus program.
Here are the details:
- Santee Electric Cooperative is working with the South Carolina Housing Authority and the SC Stay Plus program to identify cooperative members who are eligible to have emergency assistance funds applied directly to their accounts. We have developed a simplified application process for eligible members.
- If you are confirmed eligible, Santee Electric Cooperative will automatically apply a payment from SC Stay Plus to your co-op account for past-due utility bills dating back to March 13, 2020. SC Stay Plus also may provide support for up to three (3) months of future payments.
- Please allow two weeks for eligibility confirmation. Eligible members will receive notification of approval status and the amount of funds to be applied to their account.
- Your responses are strictly confidential and will be used to confirm your eligibility for utility assistance only through the SC Stay Plus program. Responses will be sent directly to the program.